Click on the Babel Fish to translate this page into French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese   Click here to load a tiny floating currency exchange calculator, that will move with you from page to page.  Handy little gadget!   : )

Buckskin Tennessee Walking Horses

This 14.1 double agouti perlino mare is a project and can't help but make money. She has a 75% chance at buckskin with any black horse and 25% of palomino. She has not been handled much but does lead and load and is gaited beyond belief. She will put gait on her foals. It would take a couple of weeks to get her gentled down but she did let me get the burrs out of her mane and tail yesterday without any trouble, so I think with care she will be fine. No padded horses in her pedigree until you get to Go Boy's Chatter Box. He is on the last line. If you like old blood, you get it here at a give away price. Her tested genetics are Ee,CrCr, AA. Foaled 04/20/2008.

Pedigree

BANDIT'S SPLASH
Perlino mare
White mane and tail - 14.1 hands
TWHBEA #20800194

Foaled
04/20/2008 (blood and DNA typed)

Reference Photos courtesy of  The Ancestor Gallery
The Buck Starts Here Threat's Velvet Frost Travelers Moon Frost Tate's Traveler
SP Moon Maid
Velvet's Threat Threat's Gambler
Velvet N' Satin CF
Butterscotch Sundae The Last Gold Chance Gold On Parade
Go Boy's Jewellete
Miss Chatterbox Go Boy's Chatterbox
Go Boy's Merry Nell P.
BANDIT'S SPLASH #20800194
Bandits Special Go Boy's Phantom Bandit Stev Gold Mountin Gold Allen D.
Golden Leta-Anita
Go Boy's Cameo Rose Go Boy's Autumn Sun
Gingerbread Beauty
Mt. Pockets Special Recipe Sun's Special Order Go Boy's Autumn Sun
Call Me Lady
Gingerbread Beauty Mac's Gold Digger
Jet's Black Beauty

Progeny Records
 
BACK
 
Breeder of Buckskin Tennessee Walking Horses
Jim Holmes
113 Cty Hwy 840
Sikeston, Missouri 63801
Cell 573-620-0784
Email Holmes Farm 
Directions to Our Farm
 
   
   
 
 
  Last Updated: December 28, 2016  
 
  Website maintained by
Website designed by
Website & Graphics Copyright 2005© by Thunder Valley  Walkers.
 
 
 
 

eXTReMe Tracker